These are exciting times to be part of the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA). Historic steps were taken earlier this year to unite The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP) and the National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF). Now more than ever, is the time to join. The new PHTA is ready to maximize advocacy and outreach efforts, transforming the industry for the better.
What can membership in the Pool & Hot Tub Alliance do for you?
- We offer new and improved in-person and online self-paced courses and other benefits pool and hot tub industry professionals need and consumers demand that will help them grow their business, build their brand, gain and keep the competitive edge, advance their careers and increase profits.
- PHTA is the industry’s trusted and powerful voice in government. We fight for what matters most to pool and hot tub professionals while opposing overly restrictive and unreasonable policies that could unnecessarily damage both member businesses and local economies.
5 Ways to Join:
- Online: APSP.org/Join
- Download: Return this Application
- Phone: 703.838.0083 ext. 301
- Fax: 703.549.0493
- Mail: 2111 Eisenhower Ave., Ste. 500, Alexandria, VA 22314
Already a Member?
- Renew Online
- Contact PHTA Member Services to Renew: firstname.lastname@example.org | 703.838.0083 ext. 301.
Your Membership in PHTA comes with a host of valuable benefits. Including:
- New and Improved PHTA University in-person and online self-paced course.
- Discounts on event registration, insurance, rental cars and much more.
- Listings in our online Find a Professional tool used by consumers.
- Networking opportunities with the most successful professionals in the industry.
- Listings on our industry supplier guide.
- Free PHTA e-newsletters and subscriptions to publications like AQUA magazine.
- Awards programs that can promote your business.
- Up-to-date industry research you need to operate profitably.
- PHTA member-only marketing tools.
- Connections to tomorrow’s industry’s leaders through our WAVE Young Professionals Network.
- Access to PHTA’s career center.
- Partner and sponsorship opportunities.
- Discounts on consumer safety brochures.
- Leadership opportunities through PHTA councils, committees and chapters.
The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) and the International Hot Tub Association (IHTA) have agreed to work as a single entity to unite and strengthen the portable spa industry in North America and abroad.
The IHTA of PHTA consists of hot tub manufacturers, suppliers and retailers along with associated companies whose products or services relate to the hot tub industry. It is the mission of the IHTA of PHTA to protect the industry and to promote the benefits of hot tubs in order to increase awareness and sales throughout the world. Manufacturers will seek to only sell products that meet safety and energy standards, suppliers will assure that the products they provide are free of harmful substances, and retailers will provide their customers the support and service necessary to promote the goodwill of the industry.
Thirty-one chapters make up the backbone of PHTA, building a bridge with local professional communities, extending exceptional local service to members and providing support, knowledge, and networking keyed to each member's unique geographic needs.
Chapters deliver local benefits to PHTA members through:
- Programs that educate and inform chapter members.
- Networking opportunities through regularly scheduled meetings and events.
- The development and maintenance of relationships with local government officials and agencies
Current Chapters include:
- Central Arizona
- Central States
- Central Virginia
- Florida (Virtual Chapter)
- Greater Austin
- Greater St. Louis
- Greater Houston
- Long Island
- Metro NY-NJ and Capitol Chapters
- North Carolina
- North Central
- North Texas
- New England
- Pacific Northwest
- San Diego
- Southern California
- South Carolina
- South Texas
- Southern Arizona
- Southern Nevada
PHTA Member Services
email@example.com | 703.838.0083 ext. 301