Member Profile: Jody O'Grady
- How long have you been a member of PHTA?
- Why did you join PHTA?
My company was a member when I started with the company.
- What committee/council/chapter do you currently volunteer with?
Chair of RWQC/SWC-11.
- What do you enjoy most about volunteering?
Networking by meeting such interesting fellow industry members.
- What is your current occupation? How long have you been in the pool and hot tub industry?
Director of Product Management & Customer Programs. 26 years.
- What do you love most about the pool and hot tub industry?
That it truly is a fun industry.
- How do you define success?
Growth through professional development, experience, and responsibility.
- Who inspires you?
People that are less fortunate than I am.
- What’s one thing - either industry-related or not - you learned in the last month?
Marie Cure was the first person to win two Nobel prizes in different disciplines (chemistry & physics).
- What’s something about you (a fun fact) that not many people know?
I played clarinet in a college Wind Symphony Ensemble and toured.
- What’s the last book you read?
- What’s the first concert you ever attended?
- If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?