PHTA offers a long list of benefits to all members, whether a distributor, manufacturer, builder, or anywhere in between!
Top membership benefits include:
- Searchable database of toolkits, water chemistry guidelines, market reports, emergency procedures, and much more in the PHTA Resource Library.
- Customizable Model Safety Manual with checklist, employee handbook, and forms.
- Access to the PHTA Registered Pool Maintenance and Service Technician Apprenticeship Program that opens doors for recruiting, hiring, and retaining a skilled workforce.
- PHTA Mentor Match Program that allows members to connect with industry experts.
- Connections to fellow members to share ideas, problem solve, and have peer-to-peer discussions on the myPHTA Online Community.
- Access to PHTA’s career center.
- Networking opportunities with the most successful professionals in the industry.
- Connections to tomorrow’s industry’s leaders through our WAVE Young Professionals Network.
- Leadership opportunities through PHTA councils, committees, and chapters.
Education and Information
Want to learn more about the resources available to you, or visit the PHTA store? Check out those two links to get a glimpse at how much PHTA has to offer.