The Distributor membership category includes firms whose major (70%) business is the wholesaling of goods manufactured by others. No single customer shall constitute 50% or more of the firm’s sales.
JOIN ONLINE PDF APPLICATION
Top membership benefits include the following:
- 15% discount on booth space at the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo (PSP/Deck Expo) and The Pool & Spa Show.
- Advocacy efforts and lobbying at federal, state, and local levels and interpretation of relevant legislative activity.
- Searchable database of toolkits, water chemistry guidelines, emergency procedures, and much more in the PHTA Resource Library.
- Weekly PHTA Newsletter sent to your inbox with the latest information from the association and the industry as a whole.
- Discounts on insurance, rental cars, office supplies, and much more.
- FREE Excel file of PHTA's builder, service, and retail members (one-time use per year; street address only).
- Free subscription to industry publications like AQUA Magazine.
- Discounts in the PHTA Online Store for training materials, merchandise, standards, and more.
- Receive one free PDF copy of a PHTA/ANSI standard of your choosing each year.
- Discounts on all ANSI/PHTA standards purchased through the PHTA Online Store.
- Contribute to the development of new standards and revision of current standards to elevate the industry.
- Position yourself as an industry leader by joining one of PHTA's many councils, committees, and chapters.
- Get your company in front of thousands of engaged pool, spa, and hot tub professionals by becoming a PHTA Strategic Partner.
- Young professionals can join the WAVE Network and attend social events, educational sessions, and networking opportunities throughout the year.
- Meet and connect with fellow PHTA members around the world through the myPHTA Online Community.
Plus much more!
PHTA membership is in the name of the company, not an individual. The membership year runs for 12 consecutive months beginning with the month the payment is processed. Membership dues can be paid either annually or monthly.
Refunds for annual dues, fees, or contributions are not permitted, including if a company ceases membership due to a merger, acquisition, asset transfer, or other operational change.
You may cancel monthly dues installments at the end of your membership cycle (membership is for a one-year period) by contacting PHTA at 703-838-0083, ext. 116, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET, or in writing to email@example.com or PHTA, Member Services Department, 2111 Eisenhower Ave., Suite 500, Alexandria, VA 22314. Thereafter, you can request a dues notice be mailed.
Want to speak with a PHTA Membership Team Member? Contact Cheryl Claborn to learn more about the benefits of membership.
JOIN ONLINE PDF APPLICATION