The Builder/Installer membership category include firms that build, install, and renovate swimming pools, spas, hot tubs, and water features.
JOIN ONLINE PDF APPLICATION
Important Note on NESPA Membership
If you live or work in Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, or Pennsylvania, you may be required to join the Northeast Spa & Pool Association (NESPA). Click here to learn more.
- Access to the PHTA Class Pass, where members can view select PHTA and GENESIS education at no charge. Your staff can earn continuing education units (CEUs) along the way!
- Discounts on all PHTA and GENESIS education and certification courses. Members receive up to $500 off each course!
- Certify your staff and set your company apart from the competition. PHTA offers 11 professional certifications across service, operations, retail, and building/design.
- Become a PHTA Education Partner and submit your training classes for PHTA CEUs.
- Members receive one free entry to the PHTA International Awards of Excellence every year. There is no better way to showcase projects and promote your company to potential clients.
- Nominate yourself or a PHTA member you know for the PHTA Superlative Awards, honoring the best builders, retailers, service professionals, young professionals, and more.
- Earn a scholarship, fellowship, or grant with PHTA's robust programs that cover funding for college, graduate school, and professional or community development.
- Receive one free PDF copy of a PHTA/ANSI standard of your choosing each year.
- Discounts on all ANSI/PHTA standards purchased through the PHTA Online Store.
- Contribute to the development of new standards and revision of current standards to elevate the industry.
- Position yourself as an industry leader by joining one of PHTA's many councils, committees, and chapters.
- Young professionals can join the WAVE Network and attend social events, educational sessions, and networking opportunities throughout the year.
- Get your company in front of thousands of engaged pool, spa, and hot tub professionals by becoming a PHTA Strategic Partner.
- Meet and connect with fellow PHTA members around the world through the myPHTA Online Community.
- Advocacy efforts and lobbying at federal, state, and local levels and interpretation of relevant legislative activity.
- Searchable database of toolkits, water chemistry guidelines, emergency procedures, and much more in the PHTA Resource Library.
- Customizable Model Safety Manual with checklist, employee handbook, and forms.
- 65% savings on Safety Data Sheets (SDS) on-demand and chemical spill control hotline subscription.
- Discounts on event registration, insurance, rental cars, and much more.
- Weekly PHTA Newsletter sent to your inbox with the latest information from the association and the industry as a whole.
- Free subscription to industry publications like AQUA Magazine.
- Discounts in the PHTA Online Store for training materials, merchandise, standards, and more.
PHTA membership is in the name of the company, not an individual. The membership year runs for 12 consecutive months beginning with the month the payment is processed. Membership dues can be paid either annually or monthly.
Refunds for annual dues, fees, or contributions are not permitted, including if a company ceases membership due to a merger, acquisition, asset transfer, or other operational change.
You may cancel monthly dues installments at the end of your membership cycle (membership is for a one-year period) by contacting PHTA at 703-838-0083, ext. 116, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET, or in writing to email@example.com or PHTA, Member Services Department, 2111 Eisenhower Ave., Suite 500, Alexandria, VA 22314. Thereafter, you can request a dues notice be mailed.
Want to speak with a PHTA Membership Team Member? Contact Cheryl Claborn to learn more about the benefits of membership.
JOIN ONLINE PDF APPLICATION