The Retailer of the Year Award is a peer-nominated award recognizing one outstanding retailer that has advanced the retail profession through outstanding achievements and dedication to the industry.
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Nominee is committed to being a positive role model for the profession and peers.
- Nominee must have proven track record of meeting or exceeding industry standards in retail service.
- Nominee has been involved with, managed, or owned an industry retail business for at least three years.
- Nominee actively participates with PHTA at a local or national level.
- Nominee is a current employee of a PHTA member company in good standing.
Stay tuned for information on the 2024 nomination process!
- 2023: Travis Hogan, Fiesta Pools & Spas LLC
- 2022: Dustin Lockwood, Bontrager Pools
- 2021: Crystal Pools
- 2020: Ginnie and Jason Vaughan, National Pools
- 2019: Michael and Steven Metz, Central Jersey Pools
- 2018: Brooke Rossi, DesRochers Backyard Pool Co.
- 2017: Jennifer Clements, Pla-Mor Pools